Schemes & Initiatives
Schemes & Initiatives
We run initiatives and schemes to help employers unlock their apprenticeship levy to enable small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), social enterprises and charities to access unused funds in order to start or develop their own apprenticeship schemes.
Find out how you can support SMEs, social enterprises and charities in Oxfordshire at no extra cost to your pay bill.
Become a virtual mentor
Our OxGROW virtual mentoring platform helps people (18+) who are looking for support and guidance from a mentor on how to successfully navigate the challenging world of job seeking.
If you have advice and experience you would like to share by becoming a mentor, your knowledge could be invaluable to a mentee. The approximate time commitment is only 1 hour per week, and you are able to manage availability during busy periods.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to sign up to be a mentor.
Community Employment Plans (CEPs) aim to enable better access to job and training opportunities for local people.
To retain graduate talent by inspiring them to see the incredible choices available in Oxfordshire, we have created this ‘Keys to Your Future’ video in collaboration with the University of Oxford and Oxford Brookes University:
Both Oxford Brookes and University of Oxford have created careers portals to raise their students’ awareness of the corporate world and help their professional development.
(working in collaboration with JobTeaser):
Employers can create a company profile and post jobs free of charge: exclusively visible for students and graduates at Oxford Brookes. By adding an employer profile, it will improve the chance of attracting top talent, as students and alumni will have more visibility to a company, even if they don’t have any current job vacancies.
- Register and create your company profile! Here you can post videos, pictures and team info to highlight your company culture. Students can follow your company and stay up to date with new offers and activities.
- After confirming your password via email, you will have permanent access to your Company account.
- Add your jobs/ internships/ work placements etc.
- Log in any time to manage, adjust, duplicate or resubmit your job vacancies.
- Stay up to date of the views and applications per job post.